POLICIES AND PACKAGING
We are a southeast Minnesota urban farm committed to safety, quality and environmental responsibility.
- We use 100% post-consumer recycled packaging materials which meet all regulatory standards.
- All our plants are grown with fresh soil in a well ventilated growing environment.
- We take care to avoid all contact with common allergens such as gluten and dairy.
- Produce is harvested, washed and packaged with the greatest of care and should be ready to eat, however a light rinse is recommended.
- Keep your greens refrigerated and lightly moist to maintain freshness. We recommend storing packages upside-down, allowing condensation to gather in the moisture-control paper toweling.
All cups used for sampling at exhibitor events and farmers markets are Solo 2 ounce souffle portion cups. They are made with 70 percent plant-based renewable resources, compostable and discarded appropriately.
My Sweet Greens MN is committed to the highest standards for food safety, food quality, and environmental responsibility.
All of our Microgreens are free of common allergens. Plants are grown in fresh, sterile soil, in a well-ventilated growing environment, and do not come into contact with any products containing gluten, nuts or dairy. Microgreens are harvested and packaged with the greatest of care to provide our customers with high-quality, food safe products. It is recommended to lightly rinse Microgreens in clear, cool water prior to consumption.
Pricing and Delivery